Retail businesses face a unique combination of legal issues with regard to its owners, employees, customers, independent contractors, and others. Our attorneys have experience handling issues, such as:
- employment policies and implementation
- employee safety and training
- real estate leasing and purchasing
- trademarks, copyrights, patents, and trade secrets
- premises maintenance and control issues (i.e., false arrest/malicious prosecution, open and obvious conditions, duty to maintain a safe environment).
Our attorneys have represented major grocers for more than 20 years and have been instrumental in establishing protections for retail enterprises in claims involving issues such as the natural accumulation of ice and snow.Jordan XII Slide