Our Intellectual Property attorneys are no strangers to the performing arts, some having worked both the creative and performance sides of productions as well as currently teaching law students the finer points of this niche practice. We offer entertainment law services in the following areas:
- Performance, booking and miscellaneous entertainment-related contracts;
- Sponsorship, celebrity endorsement and event agreements;
- Enforcing or defending the rights of creative people in their creations through ADR or litigation;
- Music rights and licenses;
- Acquisition of rights in properties for television, film, and theatrical purposes;
- Counseling regarding rights of publicity/privacy;
- Advertising challenges before the National Advertising Division of the Better Business Bureau;
- Art Law, including photography and dance; and
- Procedures for unsolicited submissions.
We pride ourselves on personal service and our ability to handle all legal matters connected with entertainment industry.